Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blythe is here!!

Last Monday at 8:25 am our little Blythe decided to enter the world.  She weighed 8.7 pounds and was as pink and healthy as can be.  We were called in at 1:30am Monday morning and started the induction process.  The labor and delivery went really smooth.  It has been so fun to have a little girl around the house.  Both of her brothers adore her and are so sweet and helpful with her.  She is quite the little princess around here.  We love our Blythe Ricky Barney!







3 comments:

  1. Congrats! You look beautiful post child birth, how is that even possible? And I love that picture of Henry admiring Blythe, so precious.

    Counting down the days until I get to meet her!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats! We are so happy for you guys, and hope you are doing well. What a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shann, you and blythe are both beautiful!!! Wishing i was holding her!

    ReplyDelete

Followers