Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Summer Buzz!!
These boys were ready for a summer buzz. Most haircuts they both fight and scream the entire time. This time Henry was super excited for his buzz, which made Wes super excited for his buzz. As you can tell from these pictures whatever Henry does Wes does. Wes loves Henry and the saying "Monkey see, Monkey do" definitely applies to him. Henry will say something to me then Wes will copy him, Henry will bust a dance move and then Wes will, Henry loves his blankets so Wes loves his blankets. I love that these two are turning into quite the little buds and it is sure fun to watch them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love those two before, after, and in-between!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute! My boys are due for the summer buzz cuts too! I love that Wes does whatever henry does, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow, they look really cute with their buzzes. I love Wes' little squishy nose in that last picture! Cutest boys ever.
ReplyDeletelove their smiles!!
ReplyDeleteHa! These pictures are awesome. Your boys are so hilarious (and adorable!!)
ReplyDelete