Sunday, January 22, 2012

Best Buddies


It is so fun to watch these boys turn into the best of friends.  Lately Henry and Wes have been playing so well together.  I love to watch and listen to their conversations and their giggles. They are so lucky to have each other and we are lucky to have them.

5 comments:

  1. Those boys are too cute!! How fun for them to be such good buds:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember Ben and Rex going through that same transition, and becoming not only brothers but best buds! So great huh! I have to say those pictures blew me away, it's only been since November that we've seen you guys... why do your boys look so grown up ( and adorable as can be!) Missing you Barneys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. henry's hair is looking so much darker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove that last picture- Wes seriously has a million dollar smile- chipped tooth and all! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers