Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

This was the first year that Henry had an opinion on his costume.  He decided that he wanted to dress up as a shark.  He was very quick to correct people that he was just a pretend shark and not a scary shark.  Wes scored a cute turtle costume from his older cousin.  He did not skip a beat.  He kept his costume on all night, went trick or treating at each door and ate more candy than the rest of us.  All in all we had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. holy cow your boys are adorable in their costumes!!!!! Go Wes for keepin up with the big boys, really no surprise there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love henrys costume! Keep the costumes! we will borrow them one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys look so cute! Henry is so funny, I wish I saw him on Halloween so he could have told me he was a "pretend" shark. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Followers