Sunday, October 23, 2011

Visiting the Wilsons!

Last week we had the opportunity to go to Utah.  We had a blast!  Wes(the wild child that he is) will not stay in a crib.  We crammed in a lot each day so that we could drive home late enough and transfer a sleeping Wes into bed.  We visited  Wheelers Farm, Cascade Springs, bowling at BYU, Antelope Island, Park City, Hogle Zoo, and we clocked many hours at a variety parks.  The best part was the time we got to spend with the Wilsons.  It was so fun to see them and to catch up.  We can't wait until our next Utah trip!




2 comments:

  1. you back to bloggin! I am so gald! I don't think I have ever seen pictures of little Wes! what a cutie! I hope we can get our boys together someday! They would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, every single one of those pictures is SO darling. I'm so glad you started blogging just for the sake of my eyes seeing these. Wes looks like such a big boy in these pictures, it might have something to do with all the warm clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Followers